2017 Conference on Ending Homelessness
May 10-11, 2017
Registration for the conference is now open. Details here!
With over 50 conference break out sessions and three keynote speakers, this year’s conference features exciting programming for a wide variety of homelessness stakeholders.
Program highlights include:
- Direct service skill building opportunities
- Sessions exploring different housing strategies and service delivery models
- Federal, state, and local homelessness policy and advocacy sessions
- Movement building, community organizing, and anti-racism/anti-oppression programming
- Programming addressing specific populations, including youth and young adults, veterans, people with disabilities, immigrants and refugees, survivors of domestic violence, and families.
Early bird registration rates are available through April 25, and scholarship applications are due by April 5. We have a limited number of volunteer positions that we are working to fill on a rolling basis.
We'll see you there!