Registration is now open for the Conference on Ending Homelessnesss.
Click here to register online.
(payment by 4/25)
(Payment after 4/25)
Full Two-Day Registration:
|Housing Alliance Member**||$295||$400|
(presentation day - complimentary registration)
|Housing Alliance Member**
(Wednesday or Thursday)
(Wednesday or Thursday)
Shared registrations are not accepted and cannot be accommodated.
Full Conference rate includes 2 breakfasts, 2 lunches, 1 reception, breaks and conference materials.
**Any staff member from a Washington Low Income Housing Alliance member organization can register at the Housing Alliance member rate. Those registering at the member rate will be monitored. Go here for a list of member organizations and information on how to become a member. If you are not a member and wish to become one please email Andy Lewis-Lechner or call 206.442.9455 x201.
Payments and Policies
- Please indicate on the online registration form if you prefer to not have your information included in the public conference roster.
- Required in US currency:
- Credit card: Master Card, Visa, Discover, American Express
- Check: Payable to Event Dynamics, Inc. Name and registration number of attendee(s) must be included.
- Accepted via mail:
- Event Dynamics, Inc. 3042 Cain Road SE, Olympia, WA 98501-3806
CONFIRMATIONS, INVOICES & RECEIPTS
- Input the attendee's email address when registering online to ensure the attendee receives all conference communications.
- Confirmations are sent by email and include the attendee(s) invoice/receipts. Check your ‘Junk Mail’ folder as some systems can flag as spam.
- To add an additional recipient to receive a copy of the invoice/receipts, include their email in the ‘cc’ section of personal information page when registering online OR email Emily Houg with a request.
REFUND & CANCELLATION POLICY
- All registrations are subject to a non-refundable $50 processing fee.
- Cancellations made in writing prior to 4/25 will receive a refund of the registration fee minus a $50 processing fee.
- Cancellations after 4/25 are non-refundable. This policy applies to all registrations, including those forms accompanied by a PO.
PURCHASE ORDERS (PO)
- POs are accepted, however they are not considered payment.
- Full payment must be made with a check or credit card at the applicable rate based on the date payment is received.
- Unpaid no-shows are subject to full payment and will be invoiced at the late rate.
- Forms indicating payment through a PO will be considered a confirmed registration unless cancelled in writing by 4/25, and will be invoiced at the late rate if the fee is not paid by the conference dates.
- No-shows are subject to full payment.
- Unpaid no-shows will be invoiced at the late rate. This policy applies to all registrations, including those forms accompanied by a PO.
- Registrants whose fees are unpaid after the conference will be invoiced at the late rate. This policy applies to all registrations, including those accompanied by a PO.
- Application to NASW-WA is pending for eligibility of some sessions as CEUs. Questions: Email Abi Velasco or call 206.442.9455 x215.